After many years of successful cooperation, Willem Schellingerhout, Paul van Leest and Bas Kuilman decided to extend this successful combination and founded the company OrangeWind.
Covering 3 different fields of expertise (Wind turbines, Electrical design and Foundations/steelwork) OrangeWind is not your average consulting company. OrangeWind is a network organisation of offshore wind professionals, who will – on a project bases mobilize the appropriate experts.
OrangeWind stands for a no nonsense, pragmatic and solution oriented approach. Besides our technical expertise in design, construction and installation of turbines, electrical infrastructure and support structures, OrangeWind has hands on experience in the realisation of multi-disciplinary projects.
OrangeWind provides a wide range of services, such as:
- Project development support
- Due diligence processes
- Design Codes and Standard Compliance Review
- Grid Compliancy and Power Quality Review
- Design and engineering management
- Interim package management
- Technical contract and claims management
- Tender review and management
- Construction and progress assessments
- Technical interface assessments
- Technology assessments
- Coaching and training of development/contracting teams